Quality is born from control
Our beginnings: over thirty years ago, as supervisors of a historic Italian research institute in Sicily and Calabria. Starting from this experience, we have extended a network of contacts throughout the national territory, sometimes even moving abroad. All the other services that make Fieldgood a unique reality today in the fieldwork panorama have developed from here. The supervision of the interviewers is a fundamental element of fieldwork. It determines the quality of the data collected and allows interviewers to have real-time support in case of unexpected events.
Selection and coordination of collaborators present in the territory
Identification of the most suitable resources for each job according to the needs of the customer/field
Selection, training, and coaching of new resources starting their careers as interviewers
Knowledge of the territory and the most suitable locations
- Interface between client institute and interviewer, for the management, control and monitoring of field activities carried out on the territory
- Reception of briefs from the client’s Research Institute and subsequent organization of briefings with the interviewers
- Receiving and checking research material and managing its distribution, distributing it among the various resources involved
- Constant supervision of the work of the interviewers
- Quality controls in the field Project closure report
Do you have a question?
Fieldgood always responds quickly.
Request a quote
Do you already know what you want? Ask for a quote.